Saturday 1 October 2011

As promised

I promised my mum a few days ago I would post the card I made for someones birthday. And ofc me beeing me, I forgot, and then got so busy preparing for the kids birthdayparty this afternoon. But I remembered, and so here it is:

The card took a good 5 hours to make, but I so so love it. The castle in the background is colored with prismacolors and sansodor. The fairies are colored with promarkers except the dresses, they are colored with Spectrum Noir, which in time will be added more to my collection cos they are amazing!! The fairies wings I used Angelina fibres and that flat stuff ( I forgot the name, sorry). I ironed it first so it was nice and flat and melted together, then used a stazon ink and stamped the wings. Cut it out and glued it on the fairies! It's so lovely and shiny!! Marianne Design dies were used, and one of the tag dies from spellbinders.

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment