When I got my new Spellbinder Dies in March, I was over the moon. Sooo many pretty dies to play with! I used the Adorning Squares on this card, but instead of making a Die-cut, I used the Dies that only cut out of the paper, to create a doily-like background!
And at the same time, my Aunt Marij got very poorly too, and also ended up in hospital. I made her this card using the new spellbinder dies I received in march :)
Handcolored the little rose stamps with prismacolors and sansodor.
A few months ago Grandma Maud got very poorly, and had to stay in hospital for a few weeks. I made her this little get well soon card! I used Flower Soft, all around the border of the Die-cut. I love the end result :)
For this card I used a borderstamp I stamped 4 times. Created 4 blockes and used oneto color the flowers pink. (they are colored and cut out!) When I had put the card together decided it was a bit bare and therefor colored the other colors with black. I should have done that before so I could have used sansodor on it, but it turned out a lovely card as it is!