Thursday 6 January 2011

Friday Sketchers Challenge

It is my very first try at a sketch challenge, but I really enjoyed making this card! It is actually gonna be send out to a familymember of mine in Holland, who was very disappointed that I send her a bought christmas card hahaha!!  So to make it up to her, I made this one! Hope she likes it :)

Lovely Tilda was colored with Promarkers (I ordered all the missing ones yesterday HURRAAHHHHH). I used some scrap pieces of paper I still have from my scrapbookingdays (that's like a gazillion sheets of paper hahaha). Made the flower with the Nellie Snellen punch, as are the leafs. Diecut swirl is from Marianne Design, and I used some Hotfix stones and a white souffle pen.

Yvette
  -x-

2 comments:

  1. Monique zal zeer verrast zijn en wat is hij weer mooi
    vandaag vogelkooi en vogel gekocht voor de cuttlebug ook eyelet circles omheen gehaakt ook leuk
    beaded ovals was ook binnen
    groeten, Marij

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi yvette, wat zijn je kaarten weer mooi als we veel kijken worden we ook nog wel eens goed. groetjes mama.

    ReplyDelete