Saturday 29 January 2011

World of Cardcraft Challenge

Ricky, my lovely friend Anna's partner, started this group on facebook, giving us challenges. The challenge he gave us this time was to make something with your favorite color and number. My fave color is orange, and all the earthtones and red's and yellows that come with it (hahahaha so much for 1 color), and I don't really have a fave number. However, I do find "round" numbers feel good, and whenever I watch Deal or No Deal box number 18 is a good box, so I went for number 18. I know I did not make the deadline, but I still made the card :)

Do you think I overdid it with the flowers?? That was actually my take on my fave number. There are 18 flowers on the card :) I handstitched the lace to the circle, and used a cute little stamp with some embossing powder on it. Paper is from Basic Grey. Tilda is colored with Promarkers, and the cute sentiment is from a stampset that came free with a magazine I bought this week :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment