Wednesday 2 February 2011

Yellow Sixteen challenge

This week we had a challenge in 2 steps. The first step was to make a list of items we were going to use on our project/card. We gott 100 credits and got to spend it on a pre-made list. My list was:

- 1 piece of 12x12 plain card (I picked white)
- 1 stamped image
- 1 text stamp
- use of ink
- use of needle and cotton
- lace
- ribbon
- 1 8x8 card (I picked patterened)
- 1 6x6 card (I picked patterened)
- 2 flowers
- 2 brads

There was also a mystery item that was reveiled on the second part of the challenge, that we had to use on the card. The mystery item was a feather! And here is my take on the challenge:

Paper I used is Basic Grey, the image is my new Belles 'n Whistles - Sisters, and the lovely girls are colored with Distress Inks. 2 big Prima flowers were used, with some cool big brads I got from some shop in Holland.

Yvette
  -x-

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha Tante Marij :) Kreeg het niet voor elkaar om een comment te posten :)

    ReplyDelete