Tuesday 1 February 2011

My Auntie's birthday

Take two: Yesterday I tried posting this, and after my typing I wanted to include picture only to discover that it was not on my computer. Luckily I have not emptied my camera yet, so it was still on there. So I try again.

Last week friday was my Aunt Marij's birthday. She is my craft aunt, and together with my mum she makes the most amazing things! I had to make a nice card for her birthday, and I think I did :)

I made an easel card, using lovely papers from a cheap paper bloc, that can be bought in Holland at the Action-store. Used the Martha Stewart combo punch called Cherish. Now at first my Aunt thought that I had been punching all the little holes one by one. Now I do like crafty things and all that, but punching little holes one by one is not one of them! They come with the MS punch :)
The stamp is from LLB-LLewelyn-Bowen and colored with Promarkers.

I don't know if I wrote this already, but last week I ordered my Prisma Pencils, so I am practicly camping underneath the mailbox :)

Yvette
  -x-

2 comments:

  1. hallo yvette, wat staan er weer een paar mooie kaarten op. het is iedere keer weer genieten om te kijken. groetjes mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mooi!!! Gave punch zeg, ik moet maar eens op zoek:PP

    ReplyDelete