Saturday 21 May 2011

More Hobbydots

I have had a busy week last week. Did not even have time to finish the card I started on sunday. Hopefully I get to do the last bits for this week (more gardening and cleaning) so I will have a day for myself tomorrow to do my crafting :)

This is another card with Hobbydots. This was actually the first one I made. I like doing it, but it really take a long long time to finish it all!! Colored the lovely stamp (I can't remember the make, but it's something from Nellie Snellen) with Promarkers and Prismacolors. The border is a Martha Steward punch, that is only a line punch, so not a punch-around-the-page one. I had to fiddle a bit to get it sort of as an around-the-page one :) It's on ok card, but clearly not one of my best :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment