Thursday 14 July 2011

Ribbit Ribbit :)

I think it was 2 months ago, or maybe a bit longer, but I did make a fantastic deal then :) We were at Carboot, and there I saw this stand with craftstuff. This girl was selling all her wooden block stamps. I asked how much they were, and she gave me a price. So I started looking through them, and realized that everything inthere was just amazing. So I asked what the full box would cost me. Mind you, there were 45 stamps inthere, and not just small ones. There were stamps inthere that are worth at least 10 pound a piece.
She asked for 15 pound for the complete box, and I got a heatgun with it for free!! Guess what ... I bought it :)

Then it was close to my Uncles birthday, and one of the stamps inthere was just perfect for him :)

This cute and fun frog was in it :) A very large stamp, which is so much fun!! Colored with Promarkers and Prismacolors.


And this is the inside of the card. Simple, but it does the trick :):)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment