Monday 23 April 2012

More parties

My trip to holland had some really fun parties in it. One of them was the birthdayparty for one of my bestest friends, Leonie. I have known her for 17 orso years now, and besides celebrating her birthday, we did a little reunion with 2 other friends. The 4 of us used to go all over europe, to follow this boyband called *NSYNC. It is one of the best times in my life, and it was so nice to see everyone again.

Now I know that leonie's house is all browns and blues, so I made the card in the same color scheme. I colored this bueatiful stamp with promarkers, spectrum noir and prismacolors. The middle bit of the card is actually accetate, so the card is half see through.

You cen see it better in this picture where I used the accetate.

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment