Wednesday 11 July 2012

Little boys birthday

My Ian's sister asked if I could make a card for her grandsons upcoming birthday. He was going to be 5, and what do you make for a 5 year old boy?
So I got my trusty cricut out, my gypsy and looked through my A Child's Year cartridge, and found this cowboy! perfect!!!

I used a Marianne Design die, that is supposed to be icycles, cut it out of green and turned it upside down to create grass! I olso used one of the new dies from my new spellbinders set (ironworks) which made the perfect border!

A long time ago I saw this stampset in Hobbycraft (my least favourite hobby shop) but found it really expensive. Then last christmas there was a 70% discount on it, and I could not resist buying the stampset! Isn't it the cutest little sentiment?

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment