Monday 17 September 2012

Stamped border

I know, it has been a while since I last posted something on my blog. The kids have been going back to school for the last 2 weeks, and I never really craft during summer holidays. And the last week and a half I have been suffering from a synus infection, plus half our kitchen is standing in the living room, as we had a leak and the whole floor had to come out. So I am rusty, and having the shivers, cos I have not crafted in such a long time. Luckily I still have some cards on my hardrive that I have not posted yet, and here is one of them:

I stamped the 2 borders with a Pointsetta stamp, coored them in, did them all loose as well, cut them out to create a little 3D effect. I really like how the border turned out, with the little verse in the middle :)

On this picture you can see better that I cut alongside the stamped borders as well :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment