Monday 20 January 2014

Myrthe's birthday

 It was my amazing Niece Myrthe's birthday in November, and I wanted to make her something special, as I always try and do for her. Her bedroom is purple, so I went for a purple themed card, that turned out more like a book then a card hahaha!
 
This is the front and side view of the card. I gave the card a lovely spine to look at. I like making little details like that!

 
The inside of the card! As you can see, it is very deep, and a lot of work has gone into the details!



The tag comes out of the pocket, and I wrote my message to Myrthe on it!

 
A closer look on all the flowers! Every single flower is hand made! The borders on the frames are stamped and colored with promarkers.

 
Here you can see the depth of the card a little better. All in all it took me 4 days to create this card, but I was over the moon with the end result!
 
Yvette
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment