Saturday 14 May 2011

Finally

Yes, I finally found the time to go on my blog again. I toomk pictures of all the cards I have made lately, and rduced the sizes in paint, so I am ready to post again!.

It has been busy and very exciting few months. My sister gave birth to a beatiful baby girl, called Joelle. Because of that I spend 3 weeks in Holland to help out my sister and my mum. When I came back it was straight into 2 weeks holiday with my own kids, and trying to restore what was left of a clean house we had when I went on holiday :) But all is good now, house is sort of clean, garden is done, and cards have been made. And here is the first card:

I made this box-card for my mother in law's birthday. Used a lovely cottage stamp, and colored everything with prismacolors. I am not too good with coloring with prismacolors on their own, but practise makes perfect is what they say, so I have to practise some more :)

Hope you like the card, and you come back to see more of what I have made in the past 2 months.

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment