Monday 23 May 2011

summery

I say summery, but the weather outside feels and looks more like fall. The wind is blowing like anything, and the rain is pooring. Good day for crafting :)

The card however is lovely summery :) Sarah Kay is ready for a picknick with lots of yummie stuff :) She is colored with Promarkers and Prismacolors. She was then stuck on one of my fave nestabilities, that I stencilled. That was stuck on a piece of cardstuck, that I attacked with a Punch around the page 9from Martha Steward ofcourse) called Cherish. The beauty of this punch is that it comes with pre-punched holes in your card. I used the outer line of holes to stitch the lovely lace to the card, pretending it to be a picknick blanket.
The patterened paper was printed from a crafters companion cd. Now that I have bought a new printer, I can print out these backgrounds, and they look so amazing. Used a Marianne Design die, that I actually turned upside down, and then went over it with a thick pencil, so the upward lines went flat and it looks like it was actually ment to be facing this way instead of the other way around. Some flowers, hot-fix stones and a birthday stamp.

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment