Tuesday 17 May 2011

Hobbydots

When I went to Holland for 3 weeks, I stayed at my mum's house for a bit. Now my mum is a very very good cardmakester herself, and always has new and fun things for me to play with. Also a 15 minute push-bikeride away is a great craftstore. So off we went, and I bought some lovely stuff. One of the things was a hobbydots kit. First you prick little holes in your card according to the pattern, and then you stick all the different sizes of stickers on. Takes a while, but I love the result!!

I colored a new stamp I bought as well, it's a Sarah (not to be confused with Sarah Kay). Used promarkers and prismacolors. I can't even begin to tell you how I adore and love this way of coloring! The pencils just lifts up the whole coloring with the promarkers, giving it so much warmth and depth. Also used a Nellie Snellen mini butterfly punch, that I love, and obviously bought for myself as well :) The big butterfly is a Joy die, and the swirl is a Marianne Design die. The border is a die as well, but I can't remember what make it is. Hope you enjoyed looking at my little card :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment