Tuesday 14 February 2012

bargain

When we were at the craftfair I saw this lovely paperpack from papermania, but I wanted to look inside to have a better look and feel of the papers, but I got shouted at not to open the pack :( So I never bought it. I then went online and found the paperpack for a lovely price, but what was even more lovely, was that they had the green/yellow/purple and blue papermania paperpacks on sale for 2.29 each!! Ohyeah!!! They fell in my shoppingbasket and arrived in their new home where they are loved and cherished!
I used one of the green papers for this xmas card:

Isn't it pretty?? Ohyes, almost forgot to mention, the week after I got home from Holland Create and Craft had a Spellbinders pick of the week, and one of the sets was soooooooooooooo nice .... oops .... hurrah for flexipay hahaha!! The border and the frame used on this card are from one of the new sets :) I really love them! Oh the tag is also from one of the new sets :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment