Sunday 12 February 2012

Fiddly

Ok, so I saw this card idea in a magnolia magazine, and wanted to recreate it. And as per usual I started off wrong, and made it very difficult for myself to get the end result. But that's how it is, you learn from your mistakes and next time I make this shape card it will be a lot faster and easier :)

I do love the big snowflake with Liquid Applique on top of the xmas twigs :) And Father Christmas is having a nice dangle in the middle of his frame :)


Here you can see better that it is actually a complete seethrough frame. What I did was, I made 2 frames and folded them in half and then had a hard time glueing the seems together (thank god for pinflair). What I should have done, was to make 4 frames and glued them together back to back.  Next time I will :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment