Wednesday 25 January 2012

Alcohol inks

Another xmas card that was so much fun to make :) I drew and cut out the shape of an arched window. Now I dont have accetate, but I do have a laminate machine, so what I do is, I laminate a sheet, without a paper inbetween, and voila, I have an accetate sheet :) Got to town with alcohol inks. They are so much fun to use. I am always amazed by the results, and find it lovely to get my agression out a bit hahaha!!

I then made a little hanging, mechanism (sorry I did not take a picture) on the inside of the card, and hung the sentiment inside, so you see it dangling through the window. One of the loveliest touches is, when it is dark, put one of those battery candles inbetween the card, and the "glass stained" window will shine beautifully!

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment