Wednesday 5 January 2011

Grandma Maud

Grandma Maud was 88 on January 1st. 88, what an age!! And she is such a lovely person. She goes to Bingo 3 times a week (and wins a lot too!!!) and once every 2 weeks she has our family coming over for fish and chips, bless her!
This is the card I made for her birthday.

Maybe you recognize something from the card I posted 2 days ago. I used the opposite rectangles on this one. Colored the lovely image with Promarkers and made some roses :) The tag comes out and says Happy Birthday Grandma Maud, but ofcourse I did not take a picture of the tag.

Hopefully today, or otherwise tomorrow is gonna be a good day. I get to order the rest of my Promarkers, so my collection will be complete! I can't wait for it all :)

Yvette
  -x-

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Yvette, de beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar, hopenlijk gaat het beter met Ian. Ook een dikke 10 voor de kaart voor oma, wat is hij mooi.
    groeten, Marij

    ReplyDelete