Thursday 27 January 2011

Sketch Saturday

This challenges was so much fun to work with :) I really enjoyed making the card.

What I also enjoyed today was spening a lot of money. Well, I would have prefered to spend less obviously, but today I bought the full Prisma color pencils set, sansodor and paper stumps!! Can't wait for it to get there! I also bought a Bells n Whistles stamp, so so cute!!

I also got amazing mail today. My mum send me a package from Holland, which included the new Magnolia Ink magazine, amazing paperpads and lace, and she made me amazing fabric storage for all my Promarkers. After an hour of sorting they are now all in color-order, and it looks so pretty!! So a BIG BIG THANK YOU to my mum for making these!

So here is my card. I used some Basic Grey paper for all the layers. The image (it's a Sarah, no not Sarah Kay, just Sarah) is colored with Promarkers. Distress Inks were used to do matting and layering, and put like an airbrush kinda idea behind the image. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border, some Hot Fix stones for the bling, and I punched some leafs with a Nellie Snellen punch. The cute flowers I happened to have bought today at Boyes, and they were just the perfect color for on the card. Voila, card done :)

Yvette
  -x-

2 comments:

  1. Pretty as a picture Ief! Kom je in april ook naar Zeist?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,such a cute image and a great take on the sketch....thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete