Monday 24 January 2011

Something simple

For the last 5 days I have not been allright. I think Ian gave me his bug. As I am writing this I am as dizzy as anything, but I really wanna post this card. My lovely friend Anna her partner has made a facebook group to give Anna and myself some challenges. I know I am a day late, bit I still wanted to show what I managed to make today.

The challenge was to use Clarice Cliff as an inspiration. She made lovely artwork in her days, things I actually really loved! I used her colors, the circle and the tree, and made this simple card. Paper is from Basic Grey, the tree is made with the Naked Tree and Leafs set from Clarity Stamps (Barbara Grey) and the flower is made with a Marianne Design die.

Yvette
  -x-

1 comment:

  1. ooh yvette ik vindt je kaart heel erg mooi en chic. groetjes mama en beterschap.

    ReplyDelete