Monday 20 June 2011

Another project

Seeing a card like this at different places, and then seeing it again in one of my magnolia magazines, it was time for myself and my mum to make one of these flower-pot cards. It took us a good few days to finish the cards, but they were so much fun to make!

This is my take on the card. I made the little roses, the flowers with the ribbons and the blue ones. The smaller flowers are Prima-flowers. I lust love all the different textures and sizes. The flowers make me very happy :) The little girl (I don't know the make of the stamp) is colored with Promarkers and Prismacolors.

This is the card when you pull the flowers out, to find the hidden piece of cardstock to write your message on!


And this is my mums take!! She was a bit more lazy and actually only used pre-made flowers hahahaha!! It still took her a day longer to finish it :):)
The lovely hedgehog (from Country Companions) is colored with Promarkers and Prismacolors.


And again the hidden piece for writing!!

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment