Friday 24 June 2011

Nice day

At least, for now it looks like it's going to be a very nice day. A clear blue sky, sun is out, and my washer is done so I can hang it all outside in a minute. But first a new post on my blog. It is another card I made at my mum's in April. At the moment I am in the middle of making 2 cards, no 3 actually. Done bits and bobs for one, colored for another etc. Hopefully I get to finish at least 2 of them today :) For now, an "older" card.

This is the front of the card, ofcourse with a lovely Tilda :) I really have fallen in love with Magnolia stamps (like the rest of the world) and Tilda seems to be appearing on a LOT of my cards at the moment :) She is colored with Promarkers and Prismapencils.
Now I wanted to be "smart" and create a flower out of my sentiment. I hand sewed the lace onto it, and used a Marianne Design die as the stem (is that correct spelling??) with leafs. But I must have failed, as neither my mum or my aunt actually saw what I was trying to achief. Only after telling them, they noticed.


And this is the inside of the card. It's a little box-frame-thingy on one side, and a pocket on the other side. Tilda and birds are colored with Promarkers and Prismacolors, and there are Marianne Design and Joy dies used. Martha Steward punches, Nellie Snellen punches (the butterflies) and handstitched the lot.

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment