Wednesday 15 June 2011

A little project

When Anna was here last week, she brought one of her Magnolia Ink magazines. In the magazine was a lovely card with template. I just love little projects like this, unusuall shapes, boxes and all that sort of stuff. So I scanned, printed and my mum and I were on our way making these lovely easel cards!

This is the one I made. And I can tell you, I am going to make many more of these, cos they are so much fun to make, and they look great!! Tilda is colored with Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils. I also used one of my new spellbinders dies (fancy tags two). I had seen them on the website, and I just new I would love these to bits!! Some flowers, big ribbon and lots of hotfix stones, and my lovely teapot-card was done!!


And this is the one my mum made!! Again Tilda is colored with Promarkers and Prismacolors. I think it's one of the most vibrant way of coloring! And isn't my mum amazing at coloring :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment