Wednesday 1 June 2011

Good luck

I am happy today :) I spend the last3/4 days in bed, feeling sick and having a horrible cold. Then yesterday I started feeling better, and the sun came out again, and today is gonna be a lovely sunny day!! I love the sun, I need the sun. The fall-like weather we had the last 2 weeks orso were doing my head in.

So here is my card for today. I love this card. I love the colors, the image, the flowers!! The flowers dies (Marianne Design) belonged to my mum, who bought them a year ago, and never used them. I love them, I love how you can add texture to them with the ribbon. So my mum was kind enough to donate the dies to a good home, and they are well loved overhere hahahaha!! Thank you mam!!
Tilda is colored with Promarkers and Prismacolors. Swirly dies from Marianne Design and Nellie Snellen floral punch for the butterflies :)

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment