Tuesday 7 June 2011

So excited

Yes, I am very very excited. My mum is flying over today from Holland!! And she is gonna stay for 2 weeks :) I am really really happy. We have got nothing planned other then hopefully make a lot of cards, and on sunday we go to the craftfair in Doncaster!! How cool is that :) 2 years ago my mum was here too, and we then went to a craftfair here in Hull. Guess what?? She then won the raffle, 2 binliners full of craftstuff!! Unfortunatly (hahahaha) she could not take everything home, so a lot had to stay here :).
Anyways, I am hoping to show some lovely cards the next 2 weeks, that mym mum and myself have been making :)

For now, an "old" one I made a few weeks back. For a change no little girl or boy, but some pretty flowers :) This card was actually just a "try" card, doing different things. I had bought these new Joy-dies, that have the shape of a button. I stamped little flowers on them, and gave it some color. Then used 3 layers of embossingpowder to give it a lovely sheen :) And as you can see, I used the Marianne Design flowers again, but this time I did not use a ribbon through them!!

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment