Saturday 25 June 2011

Greetings

Today was again a good, but expensive, day. First I got an email saying I won a stamp, that I could pick myself, from a company that was at the craftfair in Doncaster!! Now that is always a good thing. So I went to their website: http://www.indigoblu.com/?page_id=55 and after looking and looking again, picked the lovely anenome corner stamp.

Then the expensive part came in. Yesterday a new show launched on Create and Craft, Adorables Summer Special. Last year I got the Adorables christmas stamps, and I just love them, and I knew I was gonna love these stamps as well. It took me a whole of 3 seconds to realize I wanted these!! This morning the show as on again, and when the stamps became Limited Stock, I panicked, got Ian's card (with permission, cos I have to pay him back) and bought the stampsets + CD. I can't wait for them to arrive. My fingers can't wait either, as I have to cut them all out and stick them on EZ mount and cut them out again! OUCH!! But it will be worth it!

For now, another lovely Tilda card :) Made especially for a friend I have known for a long time in Holland. I sure hope she likes it :)


Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment