Tuesday 14 June 2011

sketch saturday

A couple of months ago I got some amazing mail from a friend in Holland. She send me some rubber stamps and a lovely card!! I did email her, but wanted to send a card as a thank you. It took a while, but I finally did make a thank you card!! At the same time used the amazing sketch from the sketch saturday blog :)

Over the weekend I have bought some lovely new things, and they have all been used on this card :) Bought some amazing papers at The Range, and the corner stamp that made the frame I bought at the Doncaster fair, and it's a Clarity Stamp (by Barbara Gray). The corner stamp is colored with Promarkers, and Tilda is colored with Promarkers and Prismacolor pencils. I also used little bits of the corner stamp on the sentiment.

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment