Thursday 23 December 2010

2 more cards made in Holland

Finally the last 2 cards I made when I was in Holland. It has been a very productive holiday, and it's amazing really that I did find the time to make so many cards, as my holiday was already fully booked with things to do and places to go before I actually had booked my flight!!

I used this amazing Marianne Design die, and cut the cardshape. The circle in the middle is a Spellbinders nestability that my mum bought at the craftfair. I love that one, and in the newyear it will be bought by me hahaha!! I colored the image with Promarkers, cut a lovely snowflake and puffed it up with some snowpuff stuff, and sprinkled it with glitters!! Little roses are bought on the craftfair, so that's just a matter of cutting them of the wire and glue them on :) I like fast flowers like that :)

This project (I think this goes beyond the word car really) I started in Holland, but finished it off at home. I cut the word JOY with the cricut machine, and glittered them. Colored my lovely Santa with Promarkers, and I was really pleased with the outcome! At home I made the big roses, got the smaller ones from the craftfair and added some leafs, branches-thingies and a glittery swirl!! I love the way it looks, and ofcourse the picture does not do it justice at all!!

Well, there you have it, I am almost caught up to the cards I have made in the last 3 weeks. But that is for tomorrow.

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment