Monday 20 December 2010

Sarah Kay

When I was a little girl I was in lovewith my Holly Hobby Doll. She was so cute. The same cuteness is in Sarah Kay, and Sarah Kay, unlike Holly Hobby, can be found in the craftworld. There are Decoupage sheets and rubber stamps. My dear friend Anna from craftclub owns a selection of Sarah Kay stamps, and I was fortunate enough to borrow them, ink them up and play with them.

This was my first try at one of those scrap/stamp cards that I so love! This way ofcardmaking has been around for many years now, but I never got "involved" with it. Never understood why you wanted to by coloring pencils that cost well over a pound a piece. Untill I started to color myself!! Bah, the future is gonna be expensive for me :)                                                                                                                                                              

Yvette                                                                                                                                                             
-x-                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment