Sunday 26 December 2010

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone has had a good Christmas Day yesterday, and will enjoy boxing day, second christmas day or however you wanna call it!

Just a quick post from me, with another christmas card. I was nearly done for 2010, only needed to make 5 more according to my list :) Here they are:

Cute little christmas bunny (hope he does not end up on someones plate!!) colored with Promarkers. I handstitched the purple stitches, and used a few Dies.


Made another book with the Spellbinders Dies. I love making these!! They look so real and good in real life :)

Very simple card. Not one embellishment on it!! Popcorn the Bear is colored with Promarkers.


Isn't this cute :) I love the background paper from Basic Grey! Wish I had bought more of that line. I wanted to make like an iced flower with the puffy stuff, but yeah, more puffy stuff came out my pen then I wanted too, so it is a wee bit too puffed!! I learned to be very carefull in using that pen hahaha!


I love the colors on this Popcorn the Bear image. Used Promarkers again, and I really am getting the hang of the coloring a lot more!! I did not really wanna use any embellishments as the background paper is so pretty!!

That's it for the day. Again a good christmas day to everyone!

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment