Sunday 19 December 2010

I need lessons

Yes I do, I need lessons in creating a blog. I have no clue how to put people's blinkies onhere and all that other fun stuff. I might have some times later today and google it. For now a few more cards I have made earlier this year.

I go to a craftclub every monday here in Hull, and it's such a lovely bunch of woman! Anita brought this punch to the club and I gave it a little try. The card did not really turn out how I wanted, but that's the learning process. I did use one of Barbara Grey's Clarity Stamp - Clever Corners. They are so so amazing!




A simple card really. I stamped these christmas corners, and wanted to color them in. Onlu to find out really that I used a way too small piece of paper to make it a nice card. I also had a very small collection of Promarkers at the time, so the coloring isn't whoopteedoo!!                                                                                                             








And as all stampers, you make more then one image when you borrow someone elses stamp, so again that christmas corner stamp, colored in with Promarkers and Santa plunked in the middle. I do like that poinsettia stamp. It's fun to color and easy to layer!                                                                                                     


Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment