Monday 20 December 2010

I love my nesties

I have had a cricut machine for 4 years now, and eehhh, started using it about a year and a half ago. I love my cricut machine, and never saw the need for a cuttlebug as I can cut shapes to any size I want. But then my mum got one for her birthday and I started playing with it, and I was sold. Bought one, and slowly I am building up a nice die collection.

One of my favorite Nestabilities is the labels seventeen. Here I used the largest and second largest die, and made 2 faux nesties with the same dies, to create a little book! I was so pleased with how this turned out! Used stamps from the Adorables collection, and collored with Promarkers. Used some Distress Ink to make the book look "old".


I do like my shaped cards, and when I was at craftclub Julie gave me the template for this super cool card! It took a bit of fiddling to slot everything in, but Voila, a fun card! Used some real tiny bells on it and again the Adorable stamps :)

Yvette
  -x-

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Yvette,
    Wat is er al veel te zien op je blog.
    Succes verdfer,
    Tante Marij

    ReplyDelete