Thursday 23 December 2010

I am in love

with this card. I bought the Magnolia Ink magazine when I was in Holland, and I saw a similar card in the magazine. So my mum got the coffee filters out, her sewing machine and off I went. I have never used a sewing machine before for card making, eventhough I soooo love the result. I suppose actually owning a sewing machine would be a big help :)

The card is glued on the coffee filter. I colored the image (Lili of the valley) with watercolorpencils. Made the roses with the Marianne Design die, and created a fun tag that says Merry Christmas on it. Ofcourse I did not take a picture of the tag. The tag slides inside the coffeefilter.
This was my first go at one of those amazing stamp cards I see on the blogs, and I must say, I really really love it!!

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment