Friday 31 December 2010

The last day

of the year is here, and I am really proud of myself! A year ago I started a project called 365 days!! Every single day of last year, from January first till December 31st I have made a picture!! All the pictures are saved in a special folder (and on discs) and untill June I have written a diary about the picture of that day! I will have a bit more time on my hands in the new year (I was swamped in card-orders etc) so I can finish writing my diary!

Here's another x-mas card (it never stops!!) with such a cute image from my pile! The coloring looks so great in real, the picture does not do it justice! I again used Promarkers and a bit of Basic Grey paper!

Have a wonderfull newyears eve, and I will post again next year (hahahahaha)!!

Yvette
  -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment