Wednesday 29 December 2010

Snowmen

Actually it's a snowman and a snowwoman! Years and years ago, when I still lived in Holland, a friend of mine back then owned a lot of image stamps. Back then I had no clue about coloring or whatever, but on a lovely weekend when I was at her house, she brought the stamps down and I inked and stamped my little heart out. I've got a huge pile of images, still waiting to be colored!! And this is one of them!

Aren't they just the cutest pair of snowpeople!! The little bit of coloring was done with Promarkers, and the amazing backgroundpaper is from an old Basic Grey Collection. Not too much embellishments, because the paper is just too pretty!

Yvette
  -x-

1 comment:

  1. Wow je bent superdruk geweest Ief! Wat een boel leuke kaarten! Alvast nieuwjaars knuffels voor 2011!! Ik hoop dat het koude weer bij jullie niet zo erg is als ik hier op het journaal zie..

    ReplyDelete