Tuesday 28 December 2010

Happy 80th

Mandy, Ian's sister-in-law, asked me ages ago to make 2 birthday cards. One was for a lady who's birthday is on x-mas day, and another just in the new year. I know you think to yourself, x-mas is over and done with now, but I was in time making the cards!! Just not in time in posting them onhere :)

I made an easel-card with the lovely Marianne Design Die. Distressed and stencilled it with lovely Distress Ink. Colored Sarah Kay with Promarkers, cut her out and glued her on the card. Made the little rose myself again :) I love making these roses!!

Maybe a bit too springy for a January card, but I was a bit done with the snow and christmas colors! Cute bunny is colored with Promarkers.

Yvette
  -x-

1 comment:

  1. Hallo Yvette, Ik heb de kaart gemaakt met mijn mal meteen 4x nagemaakt bedankt voor het voorbeeld ik kijk elke dag, ik laat hem nog wel eens zien.Vriendelijke groeten, Marij

    ReplyDelete